088 Bronze Plaque - Parliament House - College Green - Bank of Ireland

This is a rare Bronze Plaque of Parliament House Dublin produced for the bicentenary of Bank of Ireland in 1983. The plaque has the original box and is crisply cast. Parliament House in Dublin, Ireland, was home to the Parliament of Ireland, and since 1803 has housed the Bank of Ireland. It was the world's first purpose-built bicameral parliament house. It is located at College Green in central Dublin. This is a rare item and we believe they were used for corporate gifts by the Bank of Ireland for a short time in the 1980's. The condition is excellent and the bronze has a wooden back support.

Plaque Dimensions Height 9.5" (24cm) Width 19.75" (50.5cm)  €495